Something I wrote recently...
We met in strange and magical,
Unforgivable and unforgettable,
Beautiful circumstance,
We could have danced,
But I was far too out of it.
Now we stay up 'til late,
Far past dark and broadening on bright,
Arguing and debating,
If we went wrong from the start,
Or lost our way when we got a little too far.
Foolish from me to be so cruel to you,
I'm at fault and I'm so sorry,
Stay with me and I'll explain your worries,
It's all missed and lost,
Please trust my words,
You're never forgotten.
I'll dance with swords,
All night with you,
If it means we're together,
Erase the thoughts of me when I'm cruel,
Just keep your heart lit,
Because I can't sleep when we're not sharing a kiss.
"Maybe we will find a thousand sugar fish, and when you eat them they will grant you every wish."

No comments:
Post a Comment